Highlights of Professional Experience
I’m a seasoned facilitator and certified executive coach who has been working in the field of leadership development since 1996. I’ve had the pleasure of facilitating innovative leadership training to audiences of executives, managers, supervisors and front-line employees in diverse industries. Here is a brief tour of the past 20+ years:
- Successful sales and management career in both advertising and training sectors
- Director of operations for highly respected training company: Calgary office
- Facilitator for the renowned Excellence Series programs focused on: increasing self-awareness, effective communication tools, win/win orientation, life purpose.
- Principal of New Avenue Leadership with over fifteen years facilitating high calibre leadership programs for large and small groups.
- Successful track record as an executive coach having worked with C-suite executives, directors and managers.
- Track record of professional development facilitation for Canadian Professional Accountants
- Track record of designing and facilitating executive retreats
- Long-time meditator and facilitator of meditation practices
I am passionate about helping leaders foster the engagement of individuals and teams.
And supporting professionals to be more effective at leading themselves and their team members. My clients reside in Canada and abroad.